SIGN IN | REGISTER

Best Maths Applications cheat sheet and other subjects resources!!!!

admin
Posted by Studentbox user
Hey everyone, 

If you like these resources, please give it a thumbs up. Thanks. Good luck.

Edit: I know how little resources we have for religion so here is a link to a word document that I prepared over the year which summarises all the key syllabus dot points and modules. 
The religion syllabus can be found here: http://wace1516.scsa.wa.edu.au/syllabus-and-support-materials/humanities-and-social-sciences/religion-and-life

And below is the link to the document that I prepared:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1a1nuKocUVl58u6KU_FsgRadC_C5AhuDjh7KvvSy6glk/edit

This document is all you need to revise a day before the exam. Short and sharp dot points. Please like this post if you find this useful and comment if you want to discuss a topic or are seeking notes for other subjects.
Ta

Edit 2: I know how daunting organic chemistry can be. I was struggling with it until when my teacher told me of this UK website that targets the key WACE syllabus points: 

http://www.chemistryrules.me.uk/candr/alkenes.htm

If you ever get stuck on organic chemistry, this is the source you will want to visit! The Chemistry syllabus can be found here:
http://wace1516.scsa.wa.edu.au/syllabus-and-support-materials/science/chemistry ;

Good luck!!

Comments

• admin
    Studentbox User
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hey @harmansh, do you have more resources like these? :smiley: 
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thank you and yes do you have more resources?
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Awesome resource
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Please share more :)
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hi kiara.bodle! What other resources would you like? 

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Hey harry.tay, yes i do
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thanks casper
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Sure will steve
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    @Harmansh anything tbh. I'm collecting all sorts of resources
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Alright @kiara.bodle, I have a folder of notes, etc. which I can email to you. What's your email address?
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2016
    Thanks @Harmansh, my email is *please send private message to get email address*
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Ok, I'll send them through by Monday
  • admin
    Studentbox User
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thank you so much! You're awesome!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    My pleasure!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Also, to everyone else who is looking for more resources, feel free to ask for them in the comments and if you find my resources helpful, please like :smiley: 
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    To the year 10's and 11's, I have past exam papers, assessment tasks, notes, flowcharts, literally anything you can possibly imagine to help you get through these challenging and rather interesting years. Let me know which year you are in the comments and also tell me which resources you would like. I'm more than happy to share the resources with you!

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Awesome cheat sheet. thanks
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thumbs up
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thanks everyone. It's my pleasure to be able to help you!
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    @Harmansh   I'm an year 11. Do you have more resources that you wouldn't mind sharing with me and helping me? Thank you 
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    @Jverleg  Yep sure. It makes me happy to be able to help determined students like you. Tell me what subjects you would like notes on and I can email them to you. 
    P.s. send your email in private as it is against the Studentbox rules, I think. 
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Thanks for the quick reply! I would like notes on applications and music. I'll pm you :smiley: 
  • admin
    Studentbox User
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    @Harmansh Hey sorry I didn't know that my email would be removed. Is it okay if I pm you? Thanks
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Please do @kiara.bodle ;
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Great religion notes!