Finished school and want to start uni in July?

Posted by Studentbox user
on 20/04/2017 at in  Going to uni
You now have the option to apply for "mid-year application" which means you can start studying in semester two of 2017. Exciting :D  

There's a bunch of courses at Curtin available for mid-year application, you can check them out on their website here.  

Who's keen to start uni this year?? #unilife
Sign In or Register to comment.
© Copyright 2016 Curtin University      User agreement | Report an issue
  • Powered by
  • Curtin University