SIGN IN | REGISTER

Little confused

admin
Posted by Studentbox user
on 09/10/2017 at in  ATAR/WACE
So I was browsing the web looking for information in regards to WACE and atar but everything I have read doesn't really clarify my questions. I was just wondering that if perhaps you don't pass like lets say all your WACE exams will you end up failing the year even though after your end of year exams you were passing? And do the WACE exams change your school mark or just determine your atar score?? I have asked many teachers and peers but they all give me different answers, could someone just please give me a clear answer. Thanks in advance for any help.
P.S. If you have anything else to add in regards to information about WACE and atar that you think I might find helpful it would be much appreciated.

Comments

• admin
    Studentbox User
    I'm not much help unfortunately, but I think WACE exams can't/ don't change your school marks. They are only considering when SCSA calculates your ATAR score. Each WACE exam is worth 50% so I guess the other 50% is based on your school grades (work, assignments, tests, mocks etc.) But if anyone knows answers to these questions it would help. Because I want to know too...