SIGN IN | REGISTER

Do a Spring Clean of your 2017 study notes to WIN!

admin
Posted by Studentbox user
on 30/10/2017 at in  Everything else
Tagged:

High school students jumping in the air holding text books

School's Out, Spring Clean

Say goodbye to 2017 with a Spring Clean of your 2017 study resources that you won't ever need again, and go in the draw to WIN a $200 City Beach e-voucher

To enter:

1. Comment below and attach your study notes, exam tips, or helpful resources to this post. The screen shot below shows you how to do this 

2. Enter as many times as you like 
3. Wish yourself luck and relax while we reveal the lucky winner in December

For full details, please see the competition Terms and Conditions.pdf

Competition ends at 5pm on 10 December 2017. 

Good luck! 
Schools-out-post-banner.jpg
700 x 300 - 86K
Tagged:

Comments

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello, I am unable to upload documents. I cannot see the choose file button when I click on the file.
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello @Tabassum, can you see a 'Browse' button after you click on the file? If so, that one will work as well :) 

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on digestive system, respiratory and excretory system from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    I hope these help you all. 
    pdf
    pdf
    UNIT 1 HUMAN BIOLOGY - CHAPTERS 8,9,10.pdf
    2M
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

This is a year 11 practice test on cell transport and circulatory system that I made up.

pdf
    pdf
    HUMAN BIO PRAC TEST - BY ISHRA.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on  cells and bones from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    I hope these help you all. These notes are symplictic notes I have taken from the textbook to study.
    pdf
    pdf
    HUMAN BIOLOGY CH-5,11,12.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on  inheritance from chapter 22 from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    I hope these help you all. These notes are symplictic notes I have taken from the textbook to study.
    pdf
    pdf
    Tabassum Inheriatnce notes - unit 1.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on  DNA  from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    pdf
    pdf
    DNA NOTES.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Here are some of my best tips for organising yourself and finding some motivation for the beginning of year 11 (or even year 12, I carried on these tips throughout all of high school!) Hopefully you can find them useful or have a little smile at how great you are :smiley: 
    docx
    docx
    Organisation Tips.docx
    docx
    docx
    HOW TO MAKE THE BEST OUT OF YEAR 11.docx
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Here are my notes on the compare and contrast senction of the year 12 Visual Arts exam
    PDF
    PDF
    Compare & Contrast Marking-Key-2016.PDF
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Here is a resource for the written examination year 12 ATAR Visual Arts
    docx
    docx
    Resource for written Compare and Contrast.docx
    2M