SIGN IN | REGISTER

Do a Spring Clean of your 2017 study notes to WIN!

admin
Posted by Studentbox user
on 30/10/2017 at in  Everything else
Tagged:

High school students jumping in the air holding text books

School's Out, Spring Clean

Say goodbye to 2017 with a Spring Clean of your 2017 study resources that you won't ever need again, and go in the draw to WIN a $200 City Beach e-voucher

To enter:

1. Comment below and attach your study notes, exam tips, or helpful resources to this post. The screen shot below shows you how to do this 

2. Enter as many times as you like 
3. Wish yourself luck and relax while we reveal the lucky winner in December

For full details, please see the competition Terms and Conditions.pdf

Competition ends at 5pm on 10 December 2017. 

Good luck! 
Schools-out-post-banner.jpg
700 x 300 - 86K
Tagged:

Comments

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello, I am unable to upload documents. I cannot see the choose file button when I click on the file.
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello @Tabassum, can you see a 'Browse' button after you click on the file? If so, that one will work as well :) 

• admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on digestive system, respiratory and excretory system from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    I hope these help you all. 
    pdf
    pdf
    UNIT 1 HUMAN BIOLOGY - CHAPTERS 8,9,10.pdf
    2M
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

This is a year 11 practice test on cell transport and circulatory system that I made up.

pdf
    pdf
    HUMAN BIO PRAC TEST - BY ISHRA.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on  cells and bones from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    I hope these help you all. These notes are symplictic notes I have taken from the textbook to study.
    pdf
    pdf
    HUMAN BIOLOGY CH-5,11,12.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on  inheritance from chapter 22 from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    I hope these help you all. These notes are symplictic notes I have taken from the textbook to study.
    pdf
    pdf
    Tabassum Inheriatnce notes - unit 1.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Hello Everyone,

These are my notes for human biology unit 1. The file has the notes on  DNA  from the year 11 human biology text book called the Human Perspective Units 1 and 2.
    pdf
    pdf
    DNA NOTES.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Here are some of my best tips for organising yourself and finding some motivation for the beginning of year 11 (or even year 12, I carried on these tips throughout all of high school!) Hopefully you can find them useful or have a little smile at how great you are :smiley: 
    docx
    docx
    Organisation Tips.docx
    docx
    docx
    HOW TO MAKE THE BEST OUT OF YEAR 11.docx
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Here are my notes on the compare and contrast senction of the year 12 Visual Arts exam
    PDF
    PDF
    Compare & Contrast Marking-Key-2016.PDF
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Here is a resource for the written examination year 12 ATAR Visual Arts
    docx
    docx
    Resource for written Compare and Contrast.docx
    2M
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here is the  year 11 semester 1 unit 1 electricity notes from one of my textbook.
    pdf
    pdf
    ELECTRICITY NOTES .pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here is the  year 11 semester 1 unit 1 nuclear and radiation notes from one of my physics textbook. I hope these notes help :)

pdf
    pdf
    CH_3_AND_4_NOTES_.pdf
    2M
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here is a practice test on nuclear radiation from unit 1 semester 1 year 11 
    pdf
    pdf
    NUCLEAR_PHYSICS_PRACTICE_TEST.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here are some of my chemistry notes stochiometry unit 1 year 11 chemistry semester 1. There are sample questions provided for you to try.
    pdf
    pdf
    CHAPTER_5_STOICHIOMETRY_NOTES.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here are some of my chemistry notes for intermolecular forces unit 2 year 11 chemistry semester 2. 
    docx
    docx
    CH 6 INFORMATION SHEET.docx
    1M
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here are some of my chemistry notes gases unit 2 year 11 chemistry semester 2. There are examples provided 
    pdf
    pdf
    CHAPTER_8_-_GASES_NOTES_.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here are some notes for how the english exam is a structure for both year 11 and year 12.
    docx
    docx
    ENGLISH EXAM GUIDE .docx
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here are some sample short answer questions for the comprehending section in English for year 11. Answer the question that relates to the text you have studied. 
    pdf
    pdf
    PRACTICE SHORT ANSWER QUESTIONS .pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    THIS IS A PDF OF THE SHORT STORY THE FLY THAT I STUDIED IN YEAR 11. THIS CAN ALSO BE FOUND ONLINE.
    pdf
    pdf
    THE FLY.pdf
    THE FLY.pdf 28.9K
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    This is a guide to writing a literary analytical essay that I found online. this may help you.
    pdf
    pdf
    GUIDE TO WRITING LITERARY ESSAY.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here are 2 practice year 11 electricity tests you can do if you like for practice. The electricity is taught in year 11 unit 1 curriculum in semester 1.
    doc
    doc
    PRACTICE ELECTRICITY TEST .doc
    doc
    doc
    ELECTRICITY ASSIGNMENT .doc
    1M
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here are some of my chemistry notes on types of bonding for unit 1 year 11 chemistry semester 1. 
    pdf
    pdf
    CHEMISTRY_NOTES_CH_-_1_2_3.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here is a powerpoint on electricity revision sheets. I hope these help. This is from year 11 unit 1
    ppt
    ppt
    Electricity_revision_sheets.ppt
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    HERE ARE SOME YEAR 12 CHEMISTRY EQUILIBRIUM NOTES 
    pdf
    pdf
    3.Equilibrium (1).pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    Here is another practice test on nuclear and radiation that is studied in year 11 unit 2 semester 2.
    doc
    doc
    SAMPLE TEST 2 .doc
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    IN English for year 11 we studied how to analyze speeches. Here are some notes on that.

doc
    doc
    FORMAL SPEECH NOTES.doc
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    In year 11 we analyzed some short stories for term 1. Here are some of my notes on those short stories. I have also attached a sample short answer for each which was then corrected.
    docx
    docx
    SHORT STORY RESPONSE NOTES.docx
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited November 2017
    In year 11 we studied the novel called THE KILLER'S TEARS, here is a sample essay I wrote on it.
    pdf
    pdf
    PRACTICE ESSAY (CORRECTED).pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    Here are some notes with worked examples on sound intensity for physics which is studied in year 11 for unit 2. 
    pdf
    pdf
    intensity of sound.pdf
  • admin
    Studentbox User
    edited December 2017
    Why do writers constantly feel cold?
    Because they're surrounded by drafts!

(^Only English nerds will understand this pun :sunglasses: )

Anyways, I've attached my English essay on the text, "Tell Me I'm Here", which scored 100%. It was originally my draft but since it did so well, it ended up as my good copy! I hope it proves useful to yous.
    docx
    docx
    English Essay - TMIH.docx